When you are racing down the lane, it is only normal if you want your ride to be peaceful without the distractions from the outside world. Even the wind blowing might feel like hammering at one point of time. This is why the quietest motorcycle helmet will be the ideal fit for your riding needs.
Below mentioned are the top 5 quietest motorcycle helmet types of all times that is sought after by many racers to enjoy the feeling of solitary riding that it provides.
- Schuberth S2 Helmet: At 60 mph, this has a decibel rating of 85. It has more down force due to its full face build that is made with aerodynamic characteristics. This helmet varies from the C3 model due to the modular helmet model of C3 Pro.
- Schuberth S3 Helmet: The name Schuberth itself carries its meaning of attention to detail and quality. This model of Schuberth is said to be quietness personified. Flip front design, better exhaust and intake ports, proper neck protection and tighter overall seal is what makes this helmet maintain its decibel at 84 during a travel speed of 65 mph.
- Shoei RF 1200 Helmet: This is a noticeably small helmet which provides a tighter seal. It is the effect of these changes that make Shoei RF 1200 helmet a quiet helmet. Another advantage that this helmet has over the others is the patented waterproof seal and Pinlock system that you will not be able to find in any other helmet. An overall quietness is achieved with the face shield and ribs by the chin curtain.
- Shoei Neotec Helmet: The Neotic helment includes a flip up visor which gives a boost to the aerodynamics, making it an extremely quiet helmet. It is also provided with additional padding layer which makes it the best make for long rides, providing increased stability as well as silence.
- Arai Signet Q: This helmet is very smooth and sleek. It makes the breeze simply move past it causing a decrease in air intake with reduction in wind. This aspect makes it one of the quietest helmets available.
You can choose any one of the above helmet types when you plan on riding a long distance with silence as your companion. The best part about these helmets is that they are not only quiet, but are also very safe to wear during the ride.